Printer Setup For Multiple sheets

Ed Davis

Does anyone know how I can make the printer setup the same for multiple
sheets in a workbook?

I have thirty one (31) sheets I would like to print the exact same way.
I have tried to group all the sheets but it will not allow me to set the
print range and the page breaks.

Thanks in advance

Ed Davis

Jim Cone

Ed,
The free Excel add-in XL Extras will set a common print range
on multiple selected sheets. It adds new menu items to the File
menu to enable the action. No help with page breaks though.

The program does other nice stuff including Sorting sheets and
creating a Table of Contents with the sheet name linked to the sheet.
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone