Printer Ink monitors not showing

Reaction score
Hi - My first post! - I have recently transferred the Epsom RX 420 Multi-function printer from my old XP computer to a new one operating Vista Home Premium. All works OK except that Ink level status no longer shows (it's greyed out) Not a serious problem but inconvenient not knowing when ink levels are low.
Anyone know a simple solution?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Always keep a spare set of inks. :thumb:

Unless, that is, you found new we-really-work-with-Vista-drivers. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :)

You may get used to me if you hang around long enough. :D

:user:

Reaction score
I had this problem a long time ago when I first started using vista but I cant remember what I dd to get the ink levels showing, I think you might have to recreate the printer again, or something like that. If that does not work then you could try contacting Epson through their live chat service and see if they can fix this.

Regards

Reaction score
Thanks for that - I think we've tried re-installing printer, but we'll give it another go. For some reason, I've been unable to contact Epsom support by e-mail and get 'not available at present' but I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help - Brian

Ask a Question