Print rows at end of pages

fyrefox

I have a worksheet that will will range from one to 10 pages. I have a
signature block that the data uses 11 rows. Can I make the signature block
print only on the last page. The signature block will be required to be at
the bottom of the page. This will need to auto add rows or delete emty rows
to be at the bottom.

Jim Cone

It is not clear what you want to do.
If you want to only print the block once below all the other pages then,
just copy the block and paste it below the data and print.
If you want something else please post again with more detail.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"fyrefox">
wrote in message
I have a worksheet that will will range from one to 10 pages. I have a
signature block that the data uses 11 rows. Can I make the signature block
print only on the last page. The signature block will be required to be at
the bottom of the page. This will need to auto add rows or delete emty rows
to be at the bottom.

Gord Dibben

I would suggest taking a picure of the block, paste it to MS Paint or similar
editing program.

Select the 11 row range and SHIFT + Edit>Copy Picture< Checkmark "as shown on
screen" and "As Picture".

Paste it to the graphics editing program.

Save As a *.jpg

Add this to the Footer.

To have it print only on last page would require two print jobs or adapt the
code found at Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

Here is some adapted code to print your graphic on last page only, no matter how
many pages are to be printed..

Sub Footer_Last_Page()
Dim TotPages As Long
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooterPicture.Filename = _
"C:\Documents and Settings\Gord\My Documents\My Pictures\untitled.jpg"
TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.CenterFooter = ""
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, to:=TotPages - 1
.CenterFooter = "&G"
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, to:=TotPages
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

fyrefox

My information that I want to use as a footer is on a page in the same
workbook (Data Sheet L2:S12) This information is pulled from other parts of
the same worbook as well so a JPG will not work as this information will
change for every report.

What I need to accomplish is similar to the rows to repeat at top except I
only want it to print on the last page at the bottom.

Gord Dibben

Excel has no "rows to repear at bottom" feature.

Did you see Jim's reply?

Perhaps his add-in would be best for your needs.

Gord