Print Newsgroups Answer Pages

Using XP Home / After posing a question in Newsgroups and getting a answer, I
want to print the info summary. I double click on the Subject listed. A new
full screen page opens with the question and answer(s). I print and get the
info but also get the list of Newsgroups displayed over 2 inches of the page
left side. Is there any way to turn off this list of Newsgroups so the rest
of the page can be fully printed/displayed? I have Print margins set for 1/2
inch.

Hi Kelly

I haven't seen your name in a reply for a very long time. I am just happy to
see that you are still out there.

I would appreciate it if you could expand on the phrase "forward it to
yourself". How does one do that?

Ken Blake, MVP

skip42ms said:
Using XP Home / After posing a question in Newsgroups and getting a
answer, I want to print the info summary. I double click on the
Subject listed. A new full screen page opens with the question and
answer(s). I print and get the info but also get the list of
Newsgroups displayed over 2 inches of the page left side. Is there
any way to turn off this list of Newsgroups so the rest of the page
can be fully printed/displayed? I have Print margins set for 1/2 inch.

You are using the web interface to read this newsgroup--it's the slowest,
clunkiest, most error-prone method there is. You will find it much easier to
print messages and do everything else in the newsgroups if you switch to a
newsreader, such as Outlook Express, which comes with Windows. See