Print mutiple copies of report based on field

Print Number of Copies based on a field

I have a report that is based on a query. I need to be able to print a copy
or copies of the report for each record in the query. The number of copies
of the report for each record is in a field in the query. For example, for
the first record it may be one copy of the report, the second record may be
10 copies of the report, etc. I have tried going record by record and
searching quite a bit but I can find a solution to this.

I tried a command button which I got to work but only for one record. I
used the DoCmd.PrintOut. If's its only one record I can get it to work but I
can't figure out a way for all the records.

Any help would be appreciated.

Allen Browne

See:
Print a Quantity of a Label
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html

Although it uses labels as an example, the same idea works for other reports
too.

"Print Number of Copies based on a field" <Print Number of Copies based on a
news:[email protected]...