Print multiple columns from single column data?

Bobinalong

I am trying to print relatively narrow single columns of data... in either
Excel or Word... as multiple columns of print on a page or on multiple pages,
dependent on the amount of data. I want the printout to refflect results
that might have alphabetized data to show as perhaps A-G on page one, G-N on
page 2 and so forth. How can I accomplsh this task. The input data will
change periodically as new rows are added to the file. Thanks for your
assistance.

Jim Cone

There is no built-in way to do that in Excel. So...

You can paste the data into Word and use Format | Columns
-OR -
Build your own method with VBA code...
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snakecols
-OR -
Find a utility that will do it.
I can send you the trial version of my Excel add-in "Special Print - Side by Side", if that option interests you. Email me and ask
for it - real name and location required.
Remove XXX from my email address.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA