Print Migrator 3.1

Terrence

I am migrating printservers, and using the Print Migrator
3.1, I backup the printers on the old server with the
tool, and go to restore on the new machine, and get this
error...

Restoring registry keys. This may take a few minutes ...
2004:06:07 15:57:29 FAILURE: Can't restore to
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Printmig.

Can anyone tell me what that means. Thanks

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that you are unable to restore the printer backups on the
target system.

Please check if the remote registry service is enabled on the target
system. If this service is stopped the restoration fails.

Hope the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi