was not preview.Never again.Can we fix preview?​
I mentioned setups n' unistalls because i don't remeber
icon9.gif
all the software i tried!!​
thanks twice!!​

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which filetype was it you were trying to preview, i.e. JPG images or AVI movies etc...?

Try to right click on the filename, select "Open With" then "Select Default Program" and pick the standard Windows default such as Windows Photo Gallery or Media Player with the remember selection box ticked, then OK it. Sometimes that can fix incorrectly associated files and rebuild the thumbnails. You can also clear the thumbnail cache and see if that helps : http://www.winvistatips.com/clear-thumbnail-cache-a152909.php

Reaction score
it is not so easy...

it is not so easy my friend ian.i have tried it.a have setup many image viewers in case to put maybe the "magic missing" library into system32 directory.problem still exists.Dear admin,dear visitors, dig into your knewledge to find a possible solution.I don't want to setup vista again.this is not professional solution.thanks everybody

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you thought of buying/or getting from your local library a book on troubleshooting Vista?

Ask a Question