President & Project Director

Reaction score
Hi: From sunny Arizona. Temp here has been around 114 degrees and still staying the same. My experience has been as Owner and Director of a firm specializing in providing Medical & Non-Medical Equipment, Furniture and Furnishings for new and remodeling of Hospitals and Research Labs. I am now retired and living in Mesa AZ for the past 15 years.
Now at the at the age of 78 it seems I am falling apart. In the past year I have had a Hearth Attack, Bi-Pass Surgery, Stroke and broke my hip and had Surgery. Last May I had a Cervical Surgery with Diffusion and this month will have back surgery on L5, S1 Vertebrae. Otherwise every thing is just fine. I dont know if this is what You want as part of my profile however it is all I can think about at this time. I was a Sergeant in US Marine Corps during Korean War. Spent over 20 years in Aerospace.working on quite a few missile programs.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there gbmesa. Sorry to hear about your health misfortunes, but hope you will make a speedy recovery from your anticipated back surgery. Welcome to PCR, it's good to have you aboard. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :wave: Sounds like you have done many interesting things in your life! I hope you have a speedy recovery after your surgery.

Ask a Question