Preinstalled templates

jackel

Hello,

I upgraded to office 07 and want to create some basic templates like
for sports, boy scouts, garage sales and things like that. 03 had
preinstalled templates and 07 doesn't seem to have any templates, if
this program has preinstalled templates where do I find them? No
template or resume wizard seems to be located here. Please help me
out.

Gordon

jackel said:
Hello,

I upgraded to office 07 and want to create some basic templates like
for sports, boy scouts, garage sales and things like that. 03 had
preinstalled templates and 07 doesn't seem to have any templates, if
this program has preinstalled templates where do I find them? No
template or resume wizard seems to be located here. Please help me
out.

There are loads. Click on the Office Button, aclick on New and click on the
appropriate option in the side bar....

CyberTaz

Hi Gordon -

Good, accurate & helpful reply... as long as the OP has an always-on/active
internet connection:)

I really don't mean to nit-pick, but not everyone does. If not, there are
"only" 32 templates in the Installed Templates category. The "loads" are
available from MS Office Online.

The OP may also like to know that the templates from 2003 should still be
usable with 2007 if the Office 2003 source disks are still available. I
believe they can be copied from there to the appropriate directory just like
the ones available online.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Terry Farrell

The Office Button - which I guess you haven't found - is the pizza in the
top left corner of the Word screen.

jackel

Gordon;2160734 said:
"jackel" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hello,

I upgraded to office 07 and want to create some basic templates like
for sports, boy scouts, garage sales and things like that. 03 had
preinstalled templates and 07 doesn't seem to have any templates, if
this program has preinstalled templates where do I find them? No
template or resume wizard seems to be located here. Please help me
out.-

There are loads. Click on the Office Button, aclick on New and click o
the
appropriate option in the side bar....

Thanks for the assistance, have a great day