PPT2HTML won't load to PPT

Jan Il

Hi all - PPT 2002 XP - WinME

I have downloaded and installed the PPT2HTML, but, when I open PPT I can not
see any Toolbars for this anywhere.

I set the Macro Security to Low before installing as instructed, and
followed the rest of the instructions, but, nada. I've tried this several
times, and still no luck.

I'd sure appreciate any suggestions.

Jan :)

Glen Millar

Windie ;-)!

How are ya?

If you go to Tools, Addins... is it listed there? Else, I'll leave it to the
experts.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Echo S

Maybe also try View/Toolbars.

Echo

Glen Millar said:
Windie ;-)!

How are ya?

If you go to Tools, Addins... is it listed there? Else, I'll leave it to the
experts.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Steve Rindsberg

Hi all - PPT 2002 XP - WinME

I have downloaded and installed the PPT2HTML, but, when I open PPT I can not
see any Toolbars for this anywhere.

I set the Macro Security to Low before installing as instructed, and
followed the rest of the instructions, but, nada. I've tried this several
times, and still no luck.

I'd sure appreciate any suggestions.

As always with these things, it's best to email the developer.

That'd be me. steve at-sign pptools fullstop com

This may be the work of your Evil IT Trolls, you understand.
If they've locked certain permissions out, the installer won't be able to make
a couple registry entries it needs.

Check on that, then squirt me an email.

Jan Il

Hiya Glen! ;-))!
Windie ;-)!

How are ya?

So far so good. How are *you* doing? How was the holiday?
If you go to Tools, Addins... is it listed there? Else, I'll leave it to the
experts.

Sorry, not there. Wouldn't ya just know it.... <g>

Thanks for the help out, it's good to hear from ya again. Looking forward
to seeing your happy smile again here in Oct. for the PPT Live!!

Very best regards,

Windie :)

Jan Il

Hidy Ho Steve!
:
As always with these things, it's best to email the developer.

That'd be me. steve at-sign pptools fullstop com

This may be the work of your Evil IT Trolls, you understand.
If they've locked certain permissions out, the installer won't be able to make
a couple registry entries it needs.

Nah..this is on my home PC. I try never to lock me out of the house unless I
have a spare key hidden somewhere. Under thr rock by the green frog with
the 23-hair wart, or on top of the birdapartmenthouse by the garage, or in
the plike cabbage head in the kitchen gardenwindow flowerbox.
Check on that, then squirt me an email.

'k....on it's way...

DUCK!!

Glen Millar

Windie,

Well, the holiday may have been the trip to Seattle, where I met the most
amazing people. That would be other MVP's plus PowerPoint developers.
Totally cool! So, even when we disappear, we are often still busy at the
grinding wheel.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Jan Il

Hi Glen,
Windie,

Well, the holiday may have been the trip to Seattle, where I met the most
amazing people. That would be other MVP's plus PowerPoint developers.
Totally cool! So, even when we disappear, we are often still busy at the
grinding wheel.

How exciting and fun! I'm so happy that you had a chance to go this year.
I'm glad you had a good time and got to meet some of the other MVP's, and
some of the 'wheels' behind the works as well! :)

Windie :)