PowerPoint Toolbars

Jasmine Boovariwala

Eversince we upgraded our Office to Office2000, PowerPoint
is not behaving as it should.

The Toolbars in PowerPoint we find do not stay docked. As
a result each time our presenters create a slide show and
click on objects like Excel chart, or which is inserted in
the presentation, The whole Powerpoint window slides
down. This happens for each mouse click after that. As a
result there comes a time when there is a lot of grey
space on the top and the powerpoint file is almost close
to the Windows TaskBar.

Has any one else experienced this problem. Is this a
known bug in PowerPoint 2000. Is there a solution??

I have already run the Fixtool in PowerPoint under help
and that has had no impact on this problem.

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks..

Jasmine

Steve Rindsberg

Do you have any addins that create buttons installed?
There are a few that are rather nasty this way ... Acrobat is one

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP