Windows 7 Post Recovery Issues

Reaction score
I just recovered from a real nightmare!
I was changing my Win7 Admin password ...something went wrong.....and I was unable to logon back to Windows 7 with admin pw....and unfortunately there was no other user account with admin rights.

Thanks to my Lord (Allah swt), The Creator and bestow-er of resources like https://www.pcworld.com/article/249181/how_to_reset_your_windows_password.amp.html

Now here I intend to discuss the recovery issues of encrypted document files (mostly in Excel)....Any reliable way/procedure of decrypting MS Office Documents/Workbooks etc?

Any Suggestions / Advices will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch, I'm glad you got back in to your system ok!

I don't know too much about encryption in Office documents, but my understanding was that for the last 12 years or so it has been relatively secure and difficult to work around.

Reaction score
I am pleased to inform you that the following message appeared.

1568781404628.png

This helped me get back instantly all my lost files.

When I was saving the encryption key I noticed there is already a previously saved file dated july-2019........I explored it and clicked and it asked me to enter my password...I entered my pw which I frequently use....it got accepted and all my lost file got recovered....

Good experience..

Ask a Question