populate textbox

Reaction score
I have two tables;CustTbl and ItemsTbl.The items that relate to one customer from the Items Tbl are between 6 and 9 maximum. I use a listbox set to multiselect in the Items Tbl to select the items.
I want all 6 or 9 items and populate an equal number of the textboxes, such that if the custID is 1 then in the Cust Tbl I will have 6 or 9 items showing against CustID 1.
When I select all the required items from the listbox and click the cmd Btn to transfer the data to the textbox in Cust Tbl, only 1 item is added to only 1 textbox in the Cust Tbl.
Whereas what should be happening is for eg. CustID 1 should have all 6 or 9 items.

The reason I have to do it this way is that when I print the report all 6 or 9 items must show against the Customer's Name. The report must be one page per customer. If i have less than the required number of items on the report it misalignes on printing. The result is that I have more than 1 customer per report.

Desprately need help on this one.

Ask a Question