Pop-up calendar

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to PCreview and although I have, in my opinion, searched everywhere
I have a question which I can't find am answer to.:

I want to put a pop-up calendar (really it is not very important if it is a 'pop-up or permanent calendar ) on one of my Access 2003 forms. How do I go about this? I have read a few articles/instructions on this subject but they all seem to refer to Access 2000 or 2002. I am using Vista Home Basic. I don't think this should matter as I feel that my version of Access is the deciding factor. Can anyone help?

Danmac

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to PCR. :wave:

In Access 2003 (and on Vista) I can go into Help > Microsoft Office Access Help which then brings up Office Online. In there is Using Calendar Control in Access.
Is this any use to you?

Reaction score
Hi Nivrip Thanks for your help. As I am using a Danish oriented PC I had to guess my way through your instructions. All seems to be working a-ok now.Thanks to you I now have my 'pop-up' calendar on board.
Thanks again and regards
Danmac

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Glad to hear that it's all worked out for you. :thumb:

And great to have your feedback. Always handy if someone else has the same problem. :)

Ask a Question