POOM Dll - Link Error

Discussion in 'Microsoft Dot NET Compact Framework' started by Guest, Jun 1, 2005.

    Hi.

    I'm trying to build a dll from this microsoft's example: "Incorporating
    Pocket Outlook Data into Your Microsoft .NET Compact Framework-based
    Applications"
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnppcgen/html/inthehandpoom.asp), but this errors appears:

    "pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SysFreeString
    referenced in function IRecipient_put_Address
    pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SysAllocString
    referenced in function IRecipient_put_Address
    pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    CoCreateInstance referenced in function IPOutlookApp_Create
    ARMV4Dbg/PocketOutlook.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals"

    Any help would be appreciated. I'm newbie with eVC++.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ray

    P.S.: I'm using eVC++ 4, and trying to make a dll for PPC 2003 ARMV4 device.

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005

    Problem was fixed. Just added ole32.lib & oleaut32.lib to project...

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005