Pocket PC 2003 Emulator Folder Sharing

Chris Craft

I found out that it is possible to share a folder on the desktop as a
storage card on the Pocket PC 2003 emulator that ships with eVC++ 4.0
service pack 2.

So I downloaded and installed everything and go it to work with minimal
hassel. I even posted instructions in case anyone else was interested.
http://www.cjcraft.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=46

But what I can't figure out is how to take the new emulator from eVC and
have it work in Visual Studio .NET 2003. Does anyone know if this is
possible and if so what would be involved?

Thanks,
Chris Craft
http://www.cjcraft.com/

Ximing Zhou [MSFT]

Does your Visual Studio .NET 2003 see the Pocket PC 2003 Emulator? If it
does, one way to use your new Emulator is to replace the original emulator
image file with your new one.

Ximing