Please Help! I need date field to query combo box list

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a form where you can chose a date with a pop-up calander. This is called [JobRequestDate], next is a combo box which lists the times for the week (eg Mon 8a, Mon 9-12a, Mon 9-12b, etc.) this is called [SchedDateTime]. At the moment you have to scroll thru all the list to find the right day time, to match the date chosen in the JobRequestDate. I would like for this combo box to query itself from the date chosen. For example, Tuesday is the 'day' chosen (tho it's in short date form, so it would look like --/--/-- in the field), now the combo box need ONLY to show the times for Tuesday, and nothing else, no other day in the list. If Monday is the day then Monday's times are in the combo box, Wednesday for Wednesday etc...

The second thing I would like to be able to do is for the [SchedDateTime] list field to recognise a repeat time for that day and not allow it (no duplicate time for that day, but allow it for another day, if it is not been used)

I have made a schedule weekly calendar, and all is working well, I would love to be able to do the above - saves on times and errors for potential double time bookings.

Thankyou for your assistance.
MCB

Ask a Question