[PL] PL2006 Nominations

Susan Bugher

10/31/2005 update - The Nominations page is here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/2006PL-Nominations.php

*** LAST CHANCE **** voting starts tomorrow ****

Eligible programs that have NOT been nominated and/or seconded are
listed below.

To nominate or second a program LEAVE ONLY THOSE PROGRAMS THAT YOU WISH
TO NOMINATE OR SECOND. Remove all programs that you do NOT wish to
nominate or second.

--------

I nominate or second the following programs:

AllDone (2305)
Billy (3621)
Converse (3578)
DirKey (0210-PW)
EditBINI (0239)
EppieDesktop (4014)
FreeMind (1690)
FreePDF and FreePDF XP (0299)
FSUM (4020)
Locate32 (3955)
Notepad2 (3565)
PrimoPDF (3024)
Process Viewer for Windows (PrcView) (0538-PW)
PStart (3898)
QuickDic (4005)
Saver Starter (4006)
TextHarvest (4013)
TOMBO (3628)
UUDWin (0798)
Zoner Draw 3 (0894-PW)

**********

T0M

Susan Bugher a écrit:
Hi Susan,

I was not able to connect to usenet for a while and I've just finished
to read this message and I don't understand why these 2 programs
"Converse (3578)" and "EppieDesktop (4014)" if I nominated the 21 of
octobre 05 ( Message ID: (e-mail address removed))

Is there any way to include these 2 freewares in the nomination list ?

Thanks in advance,

T0M

Susan Bugher

T0M said:
Susan Bugher a écrit:
I was not able to connect to usenet for a while and I've just finished
to read this message and I don't understand why these 2 programs
"Converse (3578)" and "EppieDesktop (4014)" if I nominated the 21 of
octobre 05 ( Message ID: (e-mail address removed))

Is there any way to include these 2 freewares in the nomination list ?

Your nomination was recorded. At that time both programs still needed a
second (which they did not receive). See:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/2006PL-Nominations.php

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware