Pivot Table

Help! I have a Pivot Table that calculated inventory in average. However,
on the total row, I'd like to get the sum of the average. How to do that?
Thank you.

Peo Sjoblom

You can remove the grand total from the table options and replace it with a

=SUM(Range)

AFAIK there is no way of having grand total using sum while the rest is
average

Peo Sjoblom

"How to Get the Sum of Average in Pivot" <How to Get the Sum of Average in
news:[email protected]...

Thanks, Peo. But, I can't even delete it. It keep on giving me warning
"Can't change this part of Pivot Table"

You said:
"AFAIK there is no way of having grand total using sum while the rest is
average"
I'm so sad :-( . My Pivot Table is almost perfect and suit my boss
expectation ,except for that "little" thing! hik..hik..

Thanks, anyway.

Peo Sjoblom

Right click the grand total, select table options, uncheck Grand Totals for
Columns/Rows or just right click and select hide

Peo Sjoblom