Picture Placement

Can a picture be placed in line so text wraps tight to it?
like this?

xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxx xxxxx
xxx xx xxx xx xx xxx xxxx xxx
xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx

Murray

No. Not really like that. You can make text flow to the right, or to the
left, but it's much more difficult to have it flow around in the way you
have diagrammed below.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

You could fake it though, with two adj. cells.
sorta..

| No. Not really like that. You can make text flow to the right, or to the
| left, but it's much more difficult to have it flow around in the way you
| have diagrammed below.
|
| --
| Murray
|
| | > Can a picture be placed in line so text wraps tight to it?
| > like this?
| >
| > xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx
| > xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxx xxxxx
| > xxx xx xxx xx xx xxx xxxx xxx
| > xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
| > xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx
| > --
| > Thanks you!
| > Stephen

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

forget it...it's a pain in the bt and doesnt really work well

You could fake it though, with two adj. cells.
sorta..

| No. Not really like that. You can make text flow to the right, or to the
| left, but it's much more difficult to have it flow around in the way you
| have diagrammed below.
|
| --
| Murray
|
| | > Can a picture be placed in line so text wraps tight to it?
| > like this?
| >
| > xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx
| > xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxx xxxxx
| > xxx xx xxx xx xx xxx xxxx xxx
| > xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
| > xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx
| > --
| > Thanks you!
| > Stephen

Murray

BINGO!

--
Murray

"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message forget it...it's a pain in the bt and doesnt really work well

"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
sorta..