Photo Gallery Target Frame

Using WinXPPro, FP2003. I was able to create a photo gallery successfully.
However, I wanted the original graphic to open in a new window, rather than
the same window as the photo gallery (like specifying the target frame with a
new window in a hyperlink or target="_blank" in HTML). I tried modifying the
code in the real.htm and real_p.htm files (by adding the target="_blank" with
the href= ). Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know if
there is some other file that I need to manipulate?

Aloha!

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

In the header add this line:
<base href="_blank">

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

In which file? The page the photo gallery is on, real.htm, real_p.htm?