personal photo screen saver??

bobo

From: HP Call Center
Date: Fri, Oct 3, 2003 at 11:48:26 AM

Request Details:

Request ID
- 1065196106156@Robert_MX20388618
Creation Date
- Fri, Oct 3, 2003 at 11:48:26 AM
Problem Area
- Other
Current Status
- SENT
Request Description
- I want to make a screen saver out of my personal
photos. How do I put my photos in a directory that will
open when I choose 'My pictures sideshow' under the
screensaver tab. Could you help me do this? Thanks

Loctite

select the screensaver then click on settings
and pick the folder..............could it be any simpler ?

Alex Nichol

bobo said:
Request Description
- I want to make a screen saver out of my personal
photos. How do I put my photos in a directory that will
open when I choose 'My pictures sideshow' under the
screensaver tab. Could you help me do this? Thanks

When you select that screensaver, its Settings button takes you to a
page where you can browse to a folder containing the pictures to use

Mike Brearley

How many people to you wrongly send a personal e-mail to telling them to
stop posting multiple times? Does it really appear as though 'bobo' is the
same as 'Mike Brearley'? If so, you need new reading glasses.

For others that may be reading this, this is an e-mail that Norman Banaszk
(Norm) sent to my personal e-mail:

Mike, would you please stop posting the same question over and over again in
the XP newsgroup. You've been answered several times. Just go back to the
newsgroup and find the answer to your question on the screensaver

I mean really, my name isn't even remotely similar to bobo. Neither is my
e-mail address.

--
Posted 'as is'. If there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, they
were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my

Mike Brearley

Bern

Sounds like you were the inadvertent recipient of a form letter. Reminds me
of the 1970's, when female business owners had to get used to all business
correspondence beginning with "Dear Sir,".
But, your email was personalized, and therefore far more offensive.