Penguin sold to fund habit !!!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
No its not a nun and penguin joke.........though there was a..................

I sold me first penguin box to the lucky man in the street.

Twer nowt special. A Fujitsu flat pack that I had remodelled for someone and then re inherited. Athlon XP 1500 with a1GB of ram FX 5200 graphics card. Threw in a brand new , mouse, extra button keyboard and speakers along with a 19 " monitor. £50 for the lot. Pre installed Edububtu along with all the updates, tons of extra educational software and games. Thought it was a good deal me self. Went to a family with three young girls who are not the richest folk in the world.

So I'm celebrating me first commercial sale. Dragons Den who needs em when there are tons of old pc's just waiting for a breath of life.

Me next project is a Duron 1000 powered little baby with 3** MbB of ram, might be able to up the ram a bit. Am deciding between Elive or Slax as an os. Am very tempted by Elive, have to work on that thought for a while. So that me a newbie linux and past its sell by hardware junkie with maybe a bright future.

;)
nod.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Congrats Abarbarian, I'll bet that family will get a lot of pleasure from their new Penguin ;) Must be a really nice feeling for you too :nod: Great stuff, and good luck with your next project :thumb: :D