Paste Special

sparx

Hi all, I have some code below that another user kindly provided bu
would ask if anybody could help me with a slight modification - th
code will copy and paste special a range from one worksheet to anothe
worksheet and works great - but I have had some items that start wit
zero's in the origin and after the paste special ( because I only wan
values and not formula's to copy ) will convert say '012345 to 1234
but I do need the '012345 to be displayed as it is - any suggestion
will be kindly received.

Dim sourceRange As Range
Dim destrange As Range
Dim Lr As Long
Lr = LastRow(Sheets("Worksheet1")) + 1
Set sourceRange = Sheets("Worksheet2").Range("BO7:CZ21")
With sourceRange
Set destrange = Sheets("Worksheet1").Range("A" & Lr). _
Resize(.Rows.Count, .Columns.Count)
End With
destrange.Value = sourceRange.Value
End Sub

Function LastRow(sh As Worksheet)
On Error Resume Next
LastRow = sh.Cells.Find(What:="*", _
After:=sh.Range("A1"), _
Lookat:=xlPart, _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _
MatchCase:=False).Row
On Error GoTo 0
End Function

Function Lastcol(sh As Worksheet)
On Error Resume Next
Lastcol = sh.Cells.Find(What:="*", _
After:=sh.Range("A1"), _
Lookat:=xlPart, _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _
MatchCase:=False).Column
On Error GoTo 0
End Functio

Jim Cone

Add this line...
destrange.NumberFormat = "@"
just before this line...
destrange.Value = sourceRange.Value
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"sparx"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hi all, I have some code below that another user kindly provided but
would ask if anybody could help me with a slight modification - the
code will copy and paste special a range from one worksheet to another
worksheet and works great - but I have had some items that start with
zero's in the origin and after the paste special ( because I only want
values and not formula's to copy ) will convert say '012345 to 12345
but I do need the '012345 to be displayed as it is - any suggestions
[...]

Instead of

destrange.Value = sourceRange.Value

try

sourceRange.Copy destrange