Password Reset for Windows 2000 server DC with software RAID

Client lost password to server, Windows 2K is software raided, we did try
numerous password cracks to no avail. The best shot we got was that it was
able to change the password but after reboot, we believe the RAID reverted to
the old password.

Any suggestions?

Colon Terminus

AAC said:
Client lost password to server, Windows 2K is software raided, we did try
numerous password cracks to no avail. The best shot we got was that it was
able to change the password but after reboot, we believe the RAID reverted to
the old password.

Any suggestions?

Posted to multiple groups ... bad doggie, bad, bad!

See response in windows2000.general.