PaMu Scroll BT 5.0 Earphones with Wireless Charge

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
BEST SELLING Earbuds, ONLY $39: Bluetooth5.0/Snug Fit/Enhanced Bass/Auto Pairing/Water Resistant

I am toying with buying a set of the above along with two of the wireless charging gizmos. An was wondering if you folks could offer any thoughts or advice on this.

I intend using them with my Toughbook for watching anime chapters whilst waiting for patients at hospitals.

I am taken with the neat design of the carry case which doubles as a mobile three charge station and the dual charging option. Recon I would go for the Glory Edition, shame the Rock and Roll one's design don't float my boat.

:cool:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I bought the SmartOmi Q5 wireless headphones and I love them. I didn't get the fancy wireless charging cases. I have to plug mines into an adapter and that into a wall.

They are really incredible though, I paid 40 bucks for mine, and I think they are well worth the money. The only problem with mine is that wearing them for a few hours makes my ears sore. But that's when the battery dies and I have to take them out to charge them anyway.

They are easy to pair with my devices, and mine even has buttons on the ear piece that can be used to pause music, etc.

I encourage you to buy them if you want something fun to listen to audio with :thumb: