Palindrome Builder

Reaction score
OK sorry guys but i hap to post a new thread......

Using VB6 i have created a nifty lil' prog that systematically builds and checks a word list for plaindromes.
Combining anywhere form 2 to 7 words it checks the built phrases to see if they are in fact palindromes.
phrases like "Madam Im Adam"(3 word combo) will be publiched to a log file.

the prog has many user settings including speed,wordlist,and words to join.

Because a long word list can create literally Trillions of combinations to test; I hvae devised a way to do "broken" runs, each completeing where the last left off.

I would like input on this program...do you find it as spectacular as i??? find out and let me know please.

main program, aswell as 3 wordlists and a "make your own list"word counter; are ll included in ZIP below.

Attachments

• superTest 2-7words.zip
    52.2 KB · Views: 142
Reaction score
Get your bits moving

Oh' com'on this program can loop through 1 MILLION possiblitlies in a matter of a few seconds...
Someone Say sumin....say its crap i dont care...

Reaction score
Palindromes yuck

I had to do that in a Data Structures class, I DON"T EVER WHAT TO SEE a palindrome , I don't want to push them I don't want to stack them I don't want to double link list them, I do not like palindromes and I can usually tell when I have seen one.

But you go MasterKeedu, what ever rocks your world
Is okay with me

Reaction score
thats right, your ill meeetings with englishes unique magic will not fade my dedication nor love

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I love mom, mom loves me

我愛媽媽,媽媽愛我

:D

Ask a Question