Page subtotals

W.Easton

I am making a spreadsheet and I need constant column titles printed at the
top of each page which is easily taken care of with the "Rows to repeat at
top" under page setup --> sheet

However, also need page totals for columns d through s printed at the bottom
of each page (just to make things difficult), in the past I have always just
manually done this by finding the page separations, and putting in the
formulas, however with these spreadsheets generally ending up around 20-30
pages this can be quite time consuming and if I use the Repeated rows (which
in the past I have not, again, copy/paste the information to each page) I
would have to account for the rows being shifted down, which is why I would
like to find a way to automate the entire process.

Jim Cone

There is no Rows to Repeat at Bottom feature in any Excel version.
And there is no easy way to accomplish it using programming code.

You may want to try out my commercial Excel add-in "Special Print" which
does offer that feature. It may or may not do what you want.
You can download and try it out for 3 weeks from...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)