page setup - landscape

seyyah

I'm trying to make one page landscape which is between the other pages. But
when i make it so, all pages become landscape. How can i make a single page,
in between other pages, landscape?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need to insert a Section Break (Insert>Break>Next Page) before and
after the page whose orientation you wish to change and then with the
selection on that page, select Page Setup from the File menu and change the
orientation of the page for that section.

You may also want to see the articles:

"Working with sections" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WorkWithSections.htm

"How to put a portrait page number on a landscape page" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Publisher can't do that. What we can do is easily rotate everything on a
page. I suspected that creating a Section break would do it but I've never
had the need to try. (I don't care for mixed orientations - just my personal
opinion.)

seyyah

Won't it break the continuity of the page numbers? I don't want it to be
broken.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

No, it need not. There is an option in the Page Number Format dialog to
have the page numbers:

- Continue from previous section
- Start at: [a number that you can specify]

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Where did Publisher come into it?

--

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

JoAnn Paules said:
Publisher can't do that. What we can do is easily rotate everything on a
page. I suspected that creating a Section break would do it but I've never
had the need to try. (I don't care for mixed orientations - just my
personal opinion.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Doug Robbins - Word MVP said:
You will need to insert a Section Break (Insert>Break>Next Page) before
and after the page whose orientation you wish to change and then with the
selection on that page, select Page Setup from the File menu and change
the orientation of the page for that section.

You may also want to see the articles:

"Working with sections" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WorkWithSections.htm

"How to put a portrait page number on a landscape page" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I was just commenting that Pub can't do that and, although I don't need that
ability, several people wish that it could.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"seyyah" <<> wrote in message
I'm trying to make one page landscape which is between the other pages.
But when i make it so, all pages become landscape. How can i make a
single page, in between other pages, landscape?

seyyah

Thanks

seyyah said:
Won't it break the continuity of the page numbers? I don't want it to be
broken.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Publisher came into it (as always) because JoAnn is a Publisher MVP.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.