page break in Excel 97

JD

I have to use Excel 97 for a project I am working on. When I insert a page
break into the spreadsheet nothing happens. It is as though the inserted
page break does not exist. I am able to "Remove" the page break - even
though there is not really a page break.

Any ideas on why the page break function will not work? I have already gone
to Tools->Options and selected Page Breaks.

Thank you!

Jim Cone

Page breaks will not appear on the worksheet if fit to pages wide or
fit to pages tall are set. The page breaks are there but not visible.
Set Page scaling (zoom) in PageSetup to 100% if you want to view page breaks.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA