package for cd does not play music

My powerpoint works perfectly on my computer. Package for CD does its job to
a folder. My problem is that I needed to insert a music link from a cd for my
music and when I use package for CD the PPt will not play the music from the
new cd. I would have to change the PPT to get it to red the new file - but it
number one, won't let me and number two, if I click on these audio files in
the new folder, they don't play anyway.

Michael Koerner

Can't do that. Your going to have to Rip the music from the CD into wma or
mp3 files to have them on the CD with your presentation

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"Package for CD music not playing" <Package for CD music not
| My powerpoint works perfectly on my computer. Package for CD does its job
| a folder. My problem is that I needed to insert a music link from a cd for
my
| music and when I use package for CD the PPt will not play the music from
the
| new cd. I would have to change the PPT to get it to red the new file - but
it
| number one, won't let me and number two, if I click on these audio files
in
| the new folder, they don't play anyway.

Since I burned the cd from itunes can I rip it with windows media player and
have sucess?

Michael Koerner

I personally have not dealt with itunes, so I cannot answer your question

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>
<><><>Do Provide The Version Of PowerPoint You Are Using<><><>
<><><>Do Not Post Attachments In This Newsgroup<><><>
Michael Koerner [MS PPT MVP]

"Package for CD music not playing"
| Since I burned the cd from itunes can I rip it with windows media player
and
| have sucess?
|
| "Michael Koerner" wrote:
|
| > Can't do that. Your going to have to Rip the music from the CD into wma
or
| > mp3 files to have them on the CD with your presentation
| >
| > --
| > <>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
| > <><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>
| > <><><>Do Provide The Version Of PowerPoint You Are Using<><><>
| > <><><>Do Not Post Attachments In This Newsgroup<><><>
| > Michael Koerner [MS PPT MVP]

| > | a folder. My problem is that I needed to insert a music link from a cd
for
| > my
| > | music and when I use package for CD the PPt will not play the music
from
| > the
| > | new cd. I would have to change the PPT to get it to red the new file -
but
| > it
| > | number one, won't let me and number two, if I click on these audio
files
| > in
| > | the new folder, they don't play anyway.

Bill Dilworth

While the method you stated sounds like it might work, I don't think anyone
here, in a public forum, would advocate bypassing iTunes Data Rights
Management protection.

Both iTunes DMR rules and Copyright laws are strict and the penalties are
ugly. Read them, know them, live them.

--
Bill Dilworth
A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team