Pack directory with subdirs and files into file

Piotrekk

Hi

My goal is to pack directory structure ( via code ) into file. Then i
need to have access to these directories packed in this file ( maybe
via some collection or something ). Is there a common way to do this?

Thanks for help and Regards
PK

Vadym Stetsiak

Hello, Piotrekk!

You can use a free zip library
( http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SharpZipLib/ )
and pack all the dirs and files into one zip file.

The API in this library will let you browse files and dirs stored in the zip
arch.

HTH
--
With best regards, Vadym Stetsiak.