PAC Code

Reaction score
So how easy is it to get a PAC Code from O2?:eek:
Well it seems they really do want to waste your time giving it to you.
I wasted 1hr on live chat before having to ring o2(India) to finally get it.:mad:
Live Chat is a total waste of time & once i move i'm never going back to O2 EVER!!!:thumb:

All i want to do is keep my number, move to a better deal & get on with it.:D
Not a happy O2 customer & soon will be an ex O2 customer after 15yrs!:nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I had loads of problems with o2 chat giving out a PAC code too, so I just stopped being polite - it was like I was talking to one of those AI robots set on random mode!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
A mobile phone service supplier's integrity can be judged by it's willingness to release a PAC code and in this respect I would never, ever, ever recommend Carphone warehouse - they are the absolute pits.

About 8 years ago i signed up for a year with 02 then found I didn't have a signal where I lived. I called them and they released me from the contract instantly and gave me my PAC code. On that basis I thought if I ever change supplier I'd re-visit 02.

But then a couple of weeks ago they kept e-mailing me telling me my contract was complete and my phone would be mailed to me. I hadn't signed a contract with 02 so I got on to live chat with them. Trying to get them to understand was hard work. For a start they were puzzled when I didn't have a contract number.

It took some effort and some considerable time but eventually my 'contract' was cancelled and I didn't receive a phone through the post.

Chat person was thick as two short planks, possibly on less than minimum wage. Put me off 02 completely.

Reaction score
The migration from O2 is tomorrow!:eek:
First 2 PAC codes were invalid so hoping by this time tomorrow it should be done.
O2 seemed not to care that they had given me duff info over the PAC.
O2 India only put me through to O2 UK when i told them i would report them to the regulating body!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So who are you moving to, and what kind of deal are you getting? :D

Must admit, I've been with 3 now for about 16 months after leaving Vodafone (who I was with for about 10 years, maybe longer, I kept getting a good deal out of them) the signal is just as good as VF's the 3G is far far far better and a lot faster, and I get 4G at no extra cost. Also in the last months its 4G coverage has get a lot better, I can get 4G at home now, where my GF's S4 on VF can't... :D

Reaction score
Now with Tesco Mobile and migration went fine one O2 gave a working PAC Code.
Bought a cheapish new mobile which as you all know is too advanced for me!:rolleyes:
Like what i see so far & might, just might treat myself to an iPhone later in the year!:eek:

Ask a Question