Overdue Intro

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well, i figured its about time to introduce myself to you all as i just realised that i have posted over 40 time now. Hope you dont think that i am rude!?

A quick bit about myself, Well i play to many games on the PS2 and Xbox, and now the pc. Only got into the whole pc thing around the beginning of last year. (Sorry if thats bad!) but now that i have, i am enjoying the learning curve that comes with it.

My only regret is not finding this site earlier, coz it would have saved me some time in the past.

Thanks for the help that i have got in the past and in the future too! :D

Oh yeah, and you seen to be friendly and know your stuff too!

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah welcome to the site Vanilla hope you have been enjoying it...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you've enjoyed your stay so far Vanilla :D

I must confess, I've only played on a PS2/XBox a handful of times at a mates house - I'm useless at it ;) Did think about getting a PS2 a few days ago, as they have plummeted in price now!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
A friend of mines got the new small one, man their small!! I got the original big fella, but the small one, i'd lose it!!!
They are good, have to say tho, i think i am being slowly converted to the xbox, They seem to be the way forward, although i am playin a lot of games on the pc now. H/L2 and Far Cry are so good!

Reaction score
belated welcome aboard Vanilla Radio, must admit i like ur screen name :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Cheers PSD, I must say, when i registered i didnt really think i would post as much as i have been, I would have put more thought into it! :rolleyes: But you all seemed cool, so i decided to hang around! :)

Yeah i'm still here, Alf! Reading and learning! (Tryin to anyway!)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Did i mention i like a drink too!!!??

Remember pint for the fella, wine or fruit based drink for the ladies!! As said by the pub landlord Al Murray!!

Reaction score
:)

now about vanilla, i didnt rearlise untill last week that in mcdonalds they do both banana milkshake and VANILLA!!

well........im loving it.............mmmmmmmmmmmm

lol

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Fruit based drink for the ladies? Oh no no... make mine a Guinness ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am new here too, joined in March 2002 :D I also liked it here so much that I decided to stick around :)

Glad to know you are enjoying your stay, that makes two of us!

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Cheers PSD, I must say, when i registered i didnt really think i would post as much as i have been, I would have put more thought into it! :rolleyes: But you all seemed cool, so i decided to hang around! :)

Yeah i'm still here, Alf! Reading and learning! (Tryin to anyway!)

Hi there V-R, glad you've decided to hang about with us.

I never thought I'd post as much as I have either. This is the first forum I ever participated in, and I really like it here, and have found such great people, and also learned lots of stuff. Some of the folks here have even helped me get my own site and forum up and running (thanks guys). :) :) :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Bex you drink Guinness!? I like a lady who dosent stick to the rules!! ;)

Hope i can learn lots from you all!

Hi there V-R, glad you've decided to hang about with us

V-R, hmm..... i like that.

Last edited:

Ask a Question