outlook with windows 7

Outlook startup in windows 7

I have installed outlook 2007 on a windows 7 machine. I have several pop 3
accounts and a exchange account installed. Whenever I startup outlook 2007 it
takes about 20 seconds before i can open my inbox. Outlook gives a (not
responding)

DL

Does the same thing happen if you start outlook using the safe switch?

"Outlook startup in windows 7" <Outlook startup in windows
news:[email protected]...