outlook reminder macro

I 'd like to creative a code linked with a special reminder.
I have done a macro but it runs always when some reminder appears, with
every reminder , a lot of times a day if I have this special reminder today
and I want just once a day, when I have this special reminder .... or in a
specific time......Someone could help me?
Can I put macros in a specific appointment?

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!Alessandro - Brazil

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

You need to check the subject or some unique property of the reminder item
when the reminder fires and then exit gracefully from your macro if it's not
the one you want to handle. You can't hook into individual reminder items
the way you want.

An alternative would be to set up code for a timer control if you have one
(or a Win32 API timer class if not) in your code and check for time of day
when the timer fires and call your macro when appropriate.

"outlook reminder with macros" <outlook reminder with
news:[email protected]...