Outlook crashes after working with Notes

G

If I create a new note, modify an existing note, or simply view the Notes folder; a little while later (usually a minute or so) Outlook crashes and closes. Any ideas? I've tried doing an office reinstall to no avail. Thanks.

G

Bob, it sounds like a problem similar to mine! When ever I'm working on outlook, whether typing an e-mail or switching identities I have to worry that the system will hang. Sometimes, the window will vanish and I have to re-boot to get moving again. Been dealing with both the manufacturers tech support, and microsofts tech support, all to no avail. Seems that no one knows whats wrong. They swear that they are not getting a lot of complaints? thats why I'm checking here. So far they replaced the entire computer once, just the hard drive once, and re-installed the entire operating system once!? Not to mention all the other machinations they had me try! The only difference is your problem is all the time, mine is intermittent

Ask a Question