    --

    Alphonse Giambrone
    Email: a-giam at customdatasolutions dot us

    Alphonse Giambrone, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Alphonse Giambrone

    Guest Guest

    As long as you use the Outlook object model (not the Access SendMail method or whatever it is called), you can automate clicking on the Insert|Signature|{Signature Name} by using Outlook and Office VBA.

    See my post at http://www.microsoft.com/office/com..._vba&mid=8b637ac4-47ba-4220-99ae-c163194ecbff for an example.

    --
    Eric Legault - B.A, MCP, MCSD, Outlook MVP
    {Private e-mails ignored}

    Guest, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Eric,

    Thanks for your help.
    Following an example from another group I figured out that what I needed to
    do was display the mail item prior to inserting my body content. Outlook
    would then include the default signature and I could then concatenate my
    message body with it.

    --

    Alphonse Giambrone
    Email: a-giam at customdatasolutions dot us

    "Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Alphonse Giambrone, Jul 24, 2004