outlook 2007 stopped opening HTML info sporatically

pgjw56

Several day ago I had a virus alert, locked computer and had to us
power button shutdown. Reboot and scanned, removed several spywar
threats and increased avast to high protection. Ran Spyware Doctor.
Defragged and now Outlook 2007 will not open HTML info in messages.
The real issue is the program only opening some frames, not all. An
ideas what I've done to myself

Roady [MVP]

It's not really clear what exactly isn't working for you.
HTML messages don't display in Outlook at all or when you click on a
hyperlink in Outlook it isn't properly displayed in Internet Explorer?
Or are simply the pictures missing in HTML messages?

pgjw56

'Roady [MVP said:
;336997']It's not really clear what exactly isn't working for you.
HTML messages don't display in Outlook at all or when you click on a
hyperlink in Outlook it isn't properly displayed in Internet Explorer?
Or are simply the pictures missing in HTML messages?

"pgjw56" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Several day ago I had a virus alert, locked computer and had to use
power button shutdown. Reboot and scanned, removed several spyware
threats and increased avast to high protection. Ran Spyware Doctor.
Defragged and now Outlook 2007 will not open HTML info in messages.
The real issue is the program only opening some frames, not all. Any
ideas what I've done to myself?

Well all I know is the little square with a blue dot red square and red
triangle indicating something is in the section turns to a little square
with a red X indicating failure to load or display. BUT some of the
sections display pictures or text. Any idea what or how I am blocking
the display?