From: System Administrator
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:56 AM
To: Degni, J.C.
Subject: Undeliverable: Accepted: Lunch

Subject: Accepted: Lunch
Sent: 1/16/2008 10:56 AM

Degni, J.C. on 1/16/2008 10:56 AM
The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the
recipient directly to find out the correct address.
<CORPMAIL.jones.internal.corp #5.1.1>

The strange thing is that the user mentioned in the NDR has been gone
from the company for a long time and all of her account information
has been deleted.

Has anyone seen this problem and how can I fix it.

Thank you so much in advance for any and all help.

Cathy Owen

Roady [MVP]

Check the mailbox of the recipient with the mdbvu32.exe Exchange Resource
Kit tool and remove the obsolete meeting requests delegations manually.

Cathy

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

Well, I just tried the suggestion. Using mdbvu32, I looked in both
the sender's mailbox (calendar) and the recipient's mailbox (calendar)
and could find no reference/mention of the user JC Degni.
Unfortunately, checking every recipient here would be an impossible
task, we have over 450 possible recipients. Hopefully there is
another solution out there. Unless, of course, I didn't do something
right when using the mdbvu32.

Thanks again for any and all help.

Cathy Owen

Roady [MVP]

Look for a Schedule+ reference and delete that.