Outlook 2007 from one machine to another

Kolin Tregaskes

Hello,

I'm moving computers and would like to take me settings from Outlook 2007.
Is there any easy way to move your favourite folders, rules, settings and
e-mail accounts to another computer without entering it all manually again?

Kol

Roady [MVP]

You can use the File and Settings Transfer Wizard from Windows XP for that
or the Windows Easy Transfer in case you are working with Windows Vista.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Do NOT multi-post - this is about the 3rd or 4th post I have seen this AM.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Kolin Tregaskes asked:

| Hello,
|
| I'm moving computers and would like to take me settings from Outlook
| 2007. Is there any easy way to move your favourite folders, rules,
| settings and e-mail accounts to another computer without entering it
| all manually again?
|
| Kol

Kolin Tregaskes

Multi post?

Kol

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
Do NOT multi-post - this is about the 3rd or 4th post I have seen this AM.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Kolin Tregaskes asked:

| Hello,
|
| I'm moving computers and would like to take me settings from Outlook
| 2007. Is there any easy way to move your favourite folders, rules,
| settings and e-mail accounts to another computer without entering it
| all manually again?
|
| Kol

Roady [MVP]

Posting the same message over and over again in various newsgroups hoping to
get a faster responds. In reality you only end up wasting the time of people
who are trying to help you as they cannot track the answers given by others
already.

Kolin Tregaskes

I only posted twice and accidentially posted to .contacts.

I got different answers anyway, both were helpful, so thank you all.

Kol

Roady said:
Posting the same message over and over again in various newsgroups hoping
to get a faster responds. In reality you only end up wasting the time of
people who are trying to help you as they cannot track the answers given
by others already.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
Kolin Tregaskes said:
Multi post?

Kol

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
Do NOT multi-post - this is about the 3rd or 4th post I have seen this
AM.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Kolin Tregaskes asked:

| Hello,
|
| I'm moving computers and would like to take me settings from Outlook
| 2007. Is there any easy way to move your favourite folders, rules,
| settings and e-mail accounts to another computer without entering it
| all manually again?
|
| Kol

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

No, I counted 4 different posts to Outlook and Office groups.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Kolin Tregaskes asked:

| I only posted twice and accidentially posted to .contacts.
|
| I got different answers anyway, both were helpful, so thank you all.
|
| Kol
|

| "Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net>
| wrote in message
|
|| Posting the same message over and over again in various newsgroups
|| hoping to get a faster responds. In reality you only end up wasting
|| the time of people who are trying to help you as they cannot track
|| the answers given by others already.
|| --
|| Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
|| Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
|| http://www.howto-outlook.com/
|| Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
|| -----
|| message ||| Multi post?
||| Kol
||| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
||| this AM.
||| --
||| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
||| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All
||| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
||| reading.
||| After furious head scratching, Kolin Tregaskes asked:

Kolin Tregaskes

Sorry, Milly, just 3.