Outlook 2003 permits multiple Hotmail/web mail accounts?

Newsgroup visitor

I am currently using Outlook 2002. I am thinking about upgrading to Outlook
2003. A few questions, however, regarding Outlook 2003...

Does O2003 permit more than one Hotmail account? Currently with O2002 the
user can configure a single Hotmail account to be incorporated into Outlook.
That is, O2002 will auto-check for new incoming email, send via Hotmail, etc
without having to use a web browser to login.

Does O2003 allow MORE THAN ONE Hotmail account?

Does O2003 allow the same auto-checking/auto-login for other freebie web
based email services, such as yahoo.com, or excite.com?

Thanks

Phil

If you get the paid Hotmail accts you can add as many as you want. No free
accts can use OL or OE--not even Hotmail. If you have OL 2002 and have OL set
up for Hotmail, you can still use it. More info at the MSN web site.

Newsgroup visitor

Mary wrote : No free accts can use OL or OE--not even Hotmail.

Mary,

That's not true. Outlook 2002 supports one free Hotmail account. I've been
using this arrangement for years.

Phil