Outlook Outlook 2003 Issues

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and need some assistance.

At work all of our computers currently use Outlook 2003. My specific desktop runs Windows 7. I am trying to print out monthly calendars, with appointments, and all appointments designated as "Business" (a blue color on the calendar) print out as a black blob. I need to be able to read these appointments and times.

I tried messing around with the grayscale, and that didn't work. I tried to look in the preferences, but couldn't find anything that seemed to tell me how to change how dark the appointments print out.

Any suggestions or tips? I have been searching Google for solutions, but I have not found any that will work yet.

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome!

Our IT guy is not really that helpful... Thank you for the suggestion though!

Reaction score
Outlook is pretty limited on options with printing the calendar. My first suggestion would be to try a different printer, if available, or even print to PDF first, and then to the printer to make sure it isn't a printer or driver issue. Another slight possibility that you could try (if you have the rights to do an install) would be to use the Calendar Printing Assistant from Microsoft. It is only made for Outlook 2007 and 2010, so I'm not sure it will even work for you. You can download the software direct from Microsoft here.

Ask a Question