From: ...
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:51 PM
To: ....
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Meeting

Those strange cases looks like this:

From: ...
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:47 PM
To: ...
Subject: Automatinis atsakymas išvykus: Meeting

"Automatinis atsakymas išvykus" is translation of "Out of Office AutoReply"
but the problem is that we did not do any changes and we don't want (because
of company policy) that this would be in any other language than english.

Any experience, comments or what so ever what could be useful to avoid such
things?

Vaidoosca

everything is in english. windows is in english too but it is possible that
they did some changes to be able to write in lithuanian on keyboard. nothing
more than that.
At the same time it is strange - when I got info about this I was testing
and sending email to that person, however I receied correct englih "Out of
Office AutoReply:"

Diane Poremsky said:
What language is the sender's Outlook/Exchange configured for? Do they have
that language installed on their Windows?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Vaidoosca said:
Hi,

Have couple of cases when received auto reply is not in english. Situation
is like this:
1. Sending email to a user who is not in the office and has activatred out
of office
2. Receiving auto reply but the message in the subject field is not in
english but lithuanian. it should be like this: