OT??..... free online radio station (that actually works, hehe)

Steven Burn

OCGN Radio

http://www.ocgnradio.tk/

Able to listen via MP or directly via the net....... and unlike all others
I've tried...... it actually works, hehe (doesn't buffer every 2 seconds)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

TechnoHippie

Steven said:
Frank Bohan wrote in message

Err cheers but, I refuse to go near anything that requires RealPlayer :blush:\

Haven't you tried RealAlternative?
It handles all files normally called by RealPlayer and includes Media
Player Classic which means you never have to use bloated software again!
All free, no spyware.

Also, launched March 31, 2004: http://www.airamericaradio.com/
Not Bill O'Reily's favorite station :)

Judy

TechnoHippie

Ben said:
Good to see the lefties are trying to fight the righties on the radio.
Now the rest of us can go back to running the world. :)

Hey ... I'm not fighting anyone ... that's the point :)

Ben Cooper

TechnoHippie said:
Hey ... I'm not fighting anyone ... that's the point :)

I know you're not fighting anyone, and that's OK.
Keep doing what you're doing and everything will be alright. :)

Frank Bohan

Steven Burn said:
Err cheers but, I refuse to go near anything that requires RealPlayer :blush:\

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

I'm not sure whether you are wrong or not in this case, but I've downloaded
the Viddi Player, and there is no indication that it relies on Real Player.
I have RealOne installed but there is no sign of it being called when using
the Viddi Player. Comments and/or corrections welcome.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Bureaucrats cut red tape, lengthwise.

Steven Burn

Frank Bohan said:
I'm not sure whether you are wrong or not in this case, but I've downloaded
the Viddi Player, and there is no indication that it relies on Real Player.
I have RealOne installed but there is no sign of it being called when using
the Viddi Player. Comments and/or corrections welcome.

..:: Download ::..

Requirements:

Windows Media Player (free)
RealOne Player (free)

Taken from: http://www.viddiradioplayer.com/index.php

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Josiah Jenkins

I'm not sure whether you are wrong or not in this case, but I've downloaded
the Viddi Player, and there is no indication that it relies on Real Player.

From the install file :
"Special software requirements:
" - Microsoft Visual Basic run-time files*
" - Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.01*
" - RealOne Player (the free version will work, you do NOT have to
sign up for the 14 day trail)
"(* = included in most newer windows versions...)