Optimizing Windows XP

Poprivet

From: TDR911 <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Optimizing Windows XP
Date: 24 May 2007 14:51:41 -0700

Poprivet

db said:

OH my GAWD, do you know what you've done NOW?? You should know better than
to point to something like a (shudder) "registry cleaner" and (twitch) thus
calling upon the wrath of the (cowering now) puristically orientated "never
use a registry cleaner" and "do it by hand with regedit" manifest egos that
infest, I mean, participate on this and related groups here!?? !!

Prepare to be crawled down your esophagus far enough to see light thru
the seat of your pants over that! How DARE you make such suggestions on
usenet? You will soon suffer the bits of nibbles aimed at your posited
bytes, by those who constantly encourage newbies to dig into the registry
and fix things that way instead of using a (gasping for air now) "registry
cleaner" like that one?
</sarcasm>

That's actually a decent app. Careful though; a purist of a different type
could also see it as a spam, same as the one you responded to, since it aims
to compete with it. Yes, I'm poking fun at a couple of people but I see no
need to use names so don't ask; they know who they are and also know of my
opinions.

Also, do NOT post in HTML; use Plain Text on usenet groups. HTML is
considered rude and some actually do use newsreaders that cannot render HTML
and all they end up with is a screen full of mostly unreadable code.

Bye; I smell something getting hot

Pop`

db

i was watching a jack n the box