Open a form from a list box

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently working on a database that does equipment hire (something capable of doing loans, returns, reservations, etc)
In my loans form I've got an unbound list box in one particular form displaying a live query of all reservations (if any) that conflict with the typed in "loan from" and "loan until" dates. I wanted to create an event that, on double click, would open the reserve form displaying the clicked on conflicting reservation.

I thought it would be easy enough since the form *should* have been storing the value for the field "reservationno" since that's the field I bound it to. What I've discovered, however, is that it isn't storing any value at all.

So, my question is this: Does anyone know why the list box wouldn't have reservationno stored? Or alternatively, is there a way in which I can grab the reservationno of the corresponding record when it's clicked on in the list box?

Ask a Question