On Enter and On Exit events of MSFORMS controls?

Haldun Alay

Hi,

I'm designing a userform with adding some controls on runtime. For global control events, I added some class modules, like Textboxes change, keydown event etc. The problem is when I declare textbox in class module with

Public WithEvents TextBox As MSForms.TextBox

there is no On Enter or On Exit events available. It is also same for all other controls. When I checked out from Object Browser, I figured out that just MSFORMS.CONTROL has ON ENTER and ON EXIT events. and I tried to add a class module for MSFORMS.CONTROL object, I can get the ON ENTER and ON EXIT events in the class module, but on runtime it gives me error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards

Haldun Alay

To e-mail me, please remove AT and DOT from my e-mail address.

Tom Ogilvy

As far as I know, you can not trap these events using a class module. The
are "inherited" by the msforms controls and don't seem to be trappable in
that fashion.

Tom Ogilvy