Omega Drivers...

Reaction score
Hey all...

For everyone who wants the latest Omega drivers - the site is back up.

Click HERE for the official site...

Click HERE for a direct URL to the Omega ATI drivers based on catalyst 4.8...

Click HERE for a direct URL to the Omega nVidia drivers based on recent official drivers...

Hope you find this useful - for those of you who don't know what Omega drivers are, they are very popular display drivers that offer both BETTER performance and BETTER image quality in games.

Tips:

When intending to overclock your graphics card, use the Omega drivers but don't install the "Radlinker" overclocking utility. Instead, use a program called "Rage3D Tweak". From personal experience its nicer to use and has the GPU automatic recover feature. I was reccomended this program by Overclockers.co.uk technical support.

Find the program HERE... or go to the official Webpage HERE...

Regards,
Chris ;)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Chris,

Have you noticed that you have picked up a habbit simulaur to Spooky Mouse' old one (remember, whe he always started every word with a capital letter), you end nearly every sentance with ....

Anyway enough of that.

If ya dont use/like rage 3d, I use the one PC Format use. Its called Ati Tool, its extremely simple to use. You can test your overclock by using its built in artifact scanner, it will set your clock speed back to default if you want it to and theres alot of other features to tinker with.

You can get it from here: http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/downloads.php

Reaction score
i have always done it for some reason...have done for ages... seems to be some Kind of a habit...

Ask a Question